quarta-feira, junho 19, 2013

Que interessa a estratégia se...

Há vários meses que tinha em mente ler "Turn the Ship Around!" de David Marquet, segunda-feira passada aproveitei as viagens de comboio para o começar a ler:
"During one torpedo approach, I devised an elaborate ruse that would flush out the opposing submarine and make it a sitting duck for our attack. I predicted to the officers in the control room what would happen. The situation developed exactly as I'd foreseen, and we were able to get a hit on a quiet and tenacious enemy. In the middle of the attack, however, I'd had to reach over and do the job of one of the other trainees because he had gotten confused.
.
I thought I was brilliant, but Captain Kenny took me aside and upbraided me. It didn't matter how smart my plan was if the team couldn't execute it! It was a lesson that would serve me well."
E lembrei-me logo daquele número de há dias:
"Most (53 percent) could not say their strategy is understood by employees and customers." 
Se a estratégia não é conhecida, como é que as pessoas vão saber como podem contribuir para a sua execução?

Sem comentários: