"Este documento descreve o modo como a AAAA procede perante consultas ou encomendas dos seus clientes..."
“First, processes are teleological (from the Greek word telos, meaning "goal' or mission"). That is, they focus on the outcome of work rather than on work as an end in itself. In an organization that pays attention to its processes, everyone in the company understands the why as well as the what of their work. How people are trained and how performance is measured must reinforce the outcome orientation of processes.
.Second, processes are customer-focused. Thinking in terms of processes compels a business to see itself and its work from the perspective of the customer, rather than from its own.
...Third, processes are holistic. Process thinking transcends individual activities. It concentrates instead on how activities fit together to produce the best outcome—the results that must he delivered to customers. The key goal—superior value for the customer—is achieved when an assortment of warring departments is replaced with a seamless web of collaborators working together for a unified purpose.”
- Ganhar contrato (trata da parte das consultas até chegar ao contrato)
- Tratar encomenda (trata da parte das encomendas ao abrigo de um contrato)
- Responder rapidamente às encomendas, sem erros e indo ao encontro do prometido
- Tempo médio de resposta a uma encomenda;
- Taxa de erros por encomenda;
- Taxa de cumprimento do prazo de entrega;
- Taxa de reclamações e devoluções.