sábado, outubro 10, 2020

"what is progress for people?"

 

 "we try to make larger markets and try to lean things out, but I believe that one of the reasons we have no growth is because nobody's helping people make progress and progress is defined as saving money or being more efficient, or being more effective, but not about doing something something better and different and so I believe that one of the things that we have to really work on in the future is understanding what does progress look like, what is you know at some point, where we all going and so to me I spend a lot of now... I'll say in the business I have to really try to define what is progress for people." 

Outro podcast muito bom, cheio de sumo - "Understanding Your Customer & Defining Progress - Interview with Bob Moesta

Sem comentários: