sexta-feira, outubro 09, 2020

"you have to get through the complexity to get to simplicity on the other side"

 "This is how naive I was in the beginning. I’d see a problem, you’d pick up the rope and say ‘hey I can solve this problem’. And little did I realize that there was just a big mountain of crap on the other side. The reality is that there’s a simplistic approach to how we think. Sometimes people just dive in and do the first thing off the top of their head. And what I’ve realized is you have to get through the complexity to get to simplicity on the other side. It’s one of the only quotes I’ve memorized and when I heard it, it really rocked me which is Oliver Wendell Holmes who is a Supreme Court justice from 1902 said “I wouldn’t give a fig for simplicity on this side of complexity, but I’d give my life for simplicity on the other side of complexity”."

Trecho precioso!

Pensei logo na quantidade de empresas que apresenta planos simples para atingir objectivos ambiciosos sem nunca passar pela fase da complexidade

 

Trecho retirado de "The 5 Skills Of An Innovator | Bob Moesta, The ReWired Group | BoS USA 2018

Sem comentários: