sexta-feira, março 01, 2013

Mais um batoteiro

Trechos retirados de "Retail: Does showrooming actually work the other way around?"
.
"Fire every single customer-facing person on your staff who can't provide amazing service.
.
Seriously. Every last one of them. I can find assholes in retail everywhere but Amazon. I loathe going to stores because for the most part, they're filled with apathetic and often entirely ignorant staff.
.
So when I find the rare gem of a store which hires only friendly, knowledgable, competent people, I'm very excited. And very loyal. Knowing that I can get help from people who understand the product and how it will connect with my needs is an outstanding incentive to hop in the car and get some face time.
.
Without that? Screw it. I can stay in my pajamas and buy with one click.
...
You can't be everything to everyone. You know who can? Amazon.
.
So don't try to play that game. You're going to lose.
.
Instead, specialize in something you understand well and optimize the hell out of the experience for the sort of people who want that category of product.
...

So my advice to retailers is, in brief: stop being shitty. Most are. And Amazon is going to rightly clean their clocks in a burning pyre of righteous creative destruction. Good on them.
.
The ones who survive will be those whose customer focus, convenience, service and reliability make shopping on Amazon seem stupid by comparison. There are a handful out there. "

1 comentário:

CCz disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.