quarta-feira, setembro 24, 2014

Operacional vs estratégico

"What am I doing here? Can I, on the fingers of one hand, list the ingredients of success in this industry?
...
How well do we know what our customers want? How well do we know what our suppliers and employees expect? What would it take to meet those needs better than our competitors could?
...
I realized I’d been looking at the business from the inside out. From that perspective, all I could see was the activity that consumed my day. I also realized that customers and other stakeholders have the opposite perspective. Their view is outside-in, and that’s what makes them good strategists."
Olhar de fora para dentro facilita o pensamento estratégico e minimiza o pensamento operacional.
.
Trechos retirados de "Customers Are Better Strategists Than Managers"