quarta-feira, dezembro 04, 2013

A co-evolução que gera Mongo

"For at least two decades, I seldom ran into any entrepreneur whose notion of success did not include building a business that would one day have a lot of employees. But that changed in the mid-2000s. I began seeing more entrepreneurs with a different mindset and a different goal. Many didn’t want employees at all. What they did want was the ability to support themselves and their families without having to report to a boss-;in a word, independence. Thanks to the Internet, moreover, they had an increasing number of avenues to pursue their independence.
.
Now, I’m not saying there aren’t any entrepreneurs who want to build big companies. Obviously, many do, and some succeed. Witness Twitter, Facebook, and Zappos, among others. But I believe entrepreneurs with such aspirations are a minority these days. As I’ve noted, most of the would-be entrepreneurs I meet are starting Web-based businesses on the side while continuing to hold full-time jobs. Their goal is to be independent rather than to build something big.
.
I expect this trend to accelerate"
A co-evolução que gera Mongo. Empresas mais pequenas, mais diversidade de abordagens, mais heterogeneidade de estratégias e de modelos de negócio.

Trecho retirado de "Why Are Small Business Owners Creating Fewer Jobs Today?"

Sem comentários: