quarta-feira, junho 07, 2017

"humanity is a competitive advantage"

"The tyranny of the urgent wages a daily battle with the existential importance of the strategic
.
Here’s the challenge with the long term. It’s fuzzy. Even with my contact lenses on, I can’t make it out well. If a few years ago I told you about the political events of today, I doubt you would have believed me. Heck, I wouldn’t have believed me.
.
In stark contrast, the short term is bright. And clear. And screaming. And smacking you in the face.
.
And that’s why companies make decisions like hitting customers with an upsell every single time they check out instead of adding value to the customer’s life.
.
However, if your brand overlooks the long term, it creates an existential threat.
...
Endless brands lack humanity. And in the age of increasing capabilities of artificial intelligence, chatbots, marketing automation and ecommerce, brands can harken back to the earliest days of human-to-human commerce to find a competitive advantage.
.
In the age of Amazon, humanity is a competitive advantage.
Every retailer’s biggest competitor is Amazon."
.
Trechos retirados de "The Radical Idea: Customer-first marketing prioritizes customer experience over upsells"

Sem comentários: