- "making sense of value creation and co-creation" (parte VIII) (Outubro de 2014)
- É a interacção (Outubro de 2015)
- O poder da interacção (Fevereiro de 2016)
- O papel da relação, o trunfo da interacção (Abril de 2016)
- Confundir o Estanhistão com Comoditização... suspeito (Agosto de 2016)
- "Why cutting your expenses can kill your business…"
- ""respond by becoming a shell of their former selves""
"Our research across hundreds of brands in dozens of categories shows that the most effective way to maximize customer value is to move beyond mere customer satisfaction and connect with customers at an emotional level – tapping into their fundamental motivations and fulfilling their deep, often unspoken emotional needs
Of course, it’s necessary to provide customers with what they say is important. However, our research shows that it’s much more valuable to align customer experience investments to those elements shown to drive emotional connection
Shaping a customer experience by being precise about the emotional connections you’re trying to build and investing in the touch points that drive these connections is an powerful way to increase customer value, and maximize the return on investment decisions and minimize the risk. Emotionally connected customers not only generate greater value, but in every interaction become more and more convinced that “this company gets me.”"