domingo, outubro 16, 2022

Dedicado aos que pensam que estas coisas só acontecem em Portugal

Estados Unidos, Outubro de 2002, unidade de fabrico da LEGO.

"You've never been trained in it? I asked the operator on the production line at LEGO. I was holding the operating manual open at the page showing the process that I had been referring to. The machinery was whirring in the background, we had to raise our voices slightly to be heard. There was a row of 12-14 vibratory bowls, each about 1m wide, in which LEGO bricks were automatically sorted and counted, then dropped into bags.

'No,' came the reply.

I took the manual to the supervisor, who told me: I've never even seen it before.'

The official LEGO quality operating processes looked impressive on paper; the problem was that operators did not follow them - or were not even aware of them, in some cases."

Dedicado aos que pensam que estas coisas só acontecem em empresas de vão de escada e em Portugal. 

Trecho retirado de "Deliver What You Promise" de Bali Padda.  

Sem comentários: