quinta-feira, abril 16, 2015

Curiosidade do dia

A propósito de "McLaren Helps Build a $20,000 Bike, Because Why Not"o que me cativou a atenção foi a descrição do momento, da experiência, proporcionado pela bicicleta:
"As I lean into the turn, a slight mist from the Pacific Ocean beads up on the chrome-accented top tube. The sun burns through the haze hanging over the sleepy, deserted coastal road just outside Santa Cruz, while this $20,000 Specialized S-Works McLaren Tarmac bicycle and I get to know each other. The process repeats over and over: lean into a turn, tap the brakes to burn off speed, jump on the pedals, and accelerate coming out of a corner.
.
Hugging the fog line, I roll up and down every inch of road I can find within a few square miles. Through the taut frame, I swear I feel every rock and the viscosity of the tar that binds them together."
Depois, vem a descrição dos atributos e as justificações científicas... mas primeiro, veio a emoção, veio a percepção, veio o sentimento, veio a tribo.

Sem comentários: