sexta-feira, março 07, 2014

E no caso da sua empresa?

"The old me was a slave to time. In the business of selling time you are limited to a ceiling of where you can profit. Once I figured out I could benefit from selling my designs for more if I spent more time with the client and actually interrogating how they made money online with what systems and what pains involved, [Moi ici: O poder da interacção] it made the number I put forward a lot less daunting.
...
If I were to sell the time on a project my incentive is to try and ask for more time and therefore my “real goal” is to drag the project out.
Now if I’m selling the value, my goals are my clients, they may have a low budget so when you quote I just reduce scope to fit my “real goal”.
...
[Moi ici: Segue-se um ponto fundamental] With the ability of no ceilings, my focus shifted to work I wanted to do and work I wanted to turn down. As soon as time and money wasn’t factored in I was thinking about work and folio a lot more."
E a sua empresa, concentra-se nos minutos ou no valor? Concentra-se na quantidade de trabalho e papéis, ou no valor?
.
Estão a ver a relação do micro para o macro?
.
Enquanto se estiver no modelo mental do passado, "Salários e produtividade", todos têm de correr mais. Quando se muda de modelo mental, o mundo muda...
.
Trecos retirados de "How I Shifted to Value Pricing and Made More Money"

Sem comentários: