- "A Method for Applying Jobs-to-Be-Done to Product and Service Design" (interessante a "Job-to-be done structure")
- "Market Segmentation Is Soured By Milkshake Marketing"
- "What is a value-proposition?" ("In short, value-proposition is not “the fancy name for your product or service”: yes, they’re closely related, but they do need to be understood as separate and distinct.")
- "Is this the access to profitable revenues, loyal customers and enduring success? (Part I)" ("Companies focus too much on what they want to sell their customers, rather than what those customers really need. What’s missing is empathy: a deep understanding of what problems customers are trying to solve.")
- "Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning and Pricing As Customer Jobs To Be Done" (" Understand the different customers and the different jobs you find what product and what prices")
- "Pricing the customer experience"
sexta-feira, janeiro 25, 2013
Para a reflexão contínua sobre a identificação e caracterização dos clientes-alvo
Uma lista muito interessante de contributos para a reflexão contínua sobre a identificação e caracterização dos clientes-alvo, dos actores-chave num ecossistema da procura: