- Vai uma experiência? (Dezembro de 2011)
- Desenhar experiências (Abril de 2012)
- assistia do seu acampamento, amedrontado, acobardado, aos desafios arrogantes do gigante Golias e... (Abril de 2013)
- "experiences bring people more happiness than do possessions" (Outubro de 2014)
- A economia de experiências a crescer no Algarve (Agosto de 2015)
- Mongo, experiências, emoções, significados e tribos (Agosto de 2016)
- Serviços vs experiências (Julho de 2017)
- "Experiences won’t just sell products. Experiences will be the products" (Abril de 2018)
"Experiences become a part of our identity. We are not our possessions, but we are the accumulation of everything we’ve seen, the things we’ve done, and the places we’ve been. Buying an Apple Watch isn’t going to change who you are; taking a break from work to hike the Appalachian Trail from start to finish most certainly will.Para os fabricantes de coisas, talvez faça sentido associar coisas a experiências, como um souvenir. Até que ponto alguém nas PME está a trabalhar nisto?
“Our experiences are a bigger part of ourselves than our material goods,” said Gilovich. “You can really like your material stuff. You can even think that part of your identity is connected to those things, but nonetheless they remain separate from you. In contrast, your experiences really are part of you. We are the sum total of our experiences.”
Anticipation matters. Gilovich also studied anticipation and found that anticipation of an experience causes excitement and enjoyment, while anticipation of obtaining a possession causes impatience.
she attributes the temporary happiness achieved by buying things to what she calls “puddles of pleasure.” In other words, that kind of happiness evaporates quickly and leaves us wanting more. Things may last longer than experiences, but the memories that linger are what matter most."