"Your Brand Value Niche (BVN) involves knowing who you are and just as important why you exist.[Moi ici: O "who" tem a ver com o ADN]
Your ideal client is not everyone—it cannot be everyone, let me restate—it cannot be everyone.
You need to step back and take a sharp look at everything that you are doing. Ask yourself what am I doing well? What am I not doing well? What is it that excites me both in my personal life as well as my professional life? What do I think I could do better than anyone else in my field? [Moi ici: Tem de haver alguma coisa em que possamos fazer a diferença, algo que os clientes valorizem, ...]
The time you dedicate to clearly defining your brand’s value, offering, and audience will come back to you twenty-fold. If you do not give proper attention to this phase it can result in your company completely missing the target with your ideal client, create a lack of direction as to exactly where you fit in and not help you connect the right features and benefits with your most appropriate prospects.
- You can’t be everything to everybody. Avoid the urge to be everything to everybody–focus, focus, and focus!
- Having a unique selling point (USP) isn’t enough. A customer needs to see the value of your service or product as it relates to their life—not just that it’s unique or different.
- Be disciplined and consistent in your messaging. You only have a few moments to capture their attention and generate enough interest for them to want to learn more.
- Your internal culture reflects your external image. Make sure that everyone on the team is working with the same clear goal and vision.
- Don’t let conventional wisdom determine your customer value proposition. While conventional wisdom may serve as a guidepost, don’t get trapped by its limitations. Just because it works for someone else does not mean that it will work for your business."
quinta-feira, junho 29, 2017
"knowing who you are and ... why you exist"
Um texto com uma séries de mensagens deste blogue concentradas num único ponto: "Brand Value Niche, What?"