"What is the most important thing you can share about pricing?
- There are no pricing problems; only segmentation problems. [Moi ici: Qual é mesmo a segmentação que a sua empresa faz?]
- Think about your end-customer first.
- Value is in the perspective of the person with whom you are talking.
- The value changes in context as well.
How does a price war destroy value?
- War results in destruction and casualties and price war leads to value destruction. – Dropped Mobile Profits
- There is a misconception of success when you capture market share.
- The causation effect is lost in the minds of people during a price war.
- Market share at any cost is chasing the wrong target.
- Which comes first, market share or profit?
- Profit comes first as it creates value for the customer; value comes first."
Trechos retirados de "The Ethics of Price Discrimination with Rags Srinivasan"