"There are at least seven lessons to take away from this game:Recomendo a leitura do texto para perceber o que é o Trading Game
- Trading freely can add value even though the traded items remain physically unchanged.
- The more trading partners there are, the better—wealth and happiness are increased.
- A free exchange is a win-win game, not zero-sum.
- The game is win-win because of the rules set up beforehand—theft and coercion are not allowed, nor does anyone have to trade if they don’t want to.
- Scarcity is almost always real. You can’t have everything, so have to make tradeoffs.
- Opportunity costs—that is, economics does not ask “What do you want?,” but rather “How much do you want it?” which involves making tradeoffs, not having final solutions.
- Economic value is in the eye of the beholder.
- People trade, not governments. The Trade Deficit is an accounting fiction that doesn’t describe the economic fact that individuals are made better off from trading."
O valor é subjectivo, ponto.