sexta-feira, setembro 04, 2015

E a sua empresa, para onde vai?

Excelente reflexão em "Riding a Bike In Tuscany Taught Me Why People Don't Set Goals":
"That's when I figured out why people [Moi ici: PME] don't set goals. Because they answer the question the way I did--"I'm not lost, I just don't know where I am." On that same late stretch today where I was now trying to hone in on the villa, I realized that I actually do get lost, and I do it once on every ride; when I'm trying to get home; when I finally have a goal.
...
When I have nowhere I need to be, I'm simply on a glorious adventure with no constraints, no rules, no timelines, and no pressure to perform. Nothing to measure in the long run. I truly am not lost, I just don't know where I am. But that's okay, because I have nowhere I need to be.
.
But as soon as I ask, "Where is home?", I'm immediately lost, because now I have somewhere I need to be, and at first I don't know how to get there.
...
We can live reactively and any road will do, or we can live on purpose, design our future, and become intentional about getting somewhere. We get what we intend, not what we hope for."

Sem comentários: