segunda-feira, agosto 11, 2014

"Not feeling sorry for yourself is an essential card to have"

"I've learned that the most important trait you need as an entrepreneur is, when you take a hit, to not feel sorry for yourself. That separated the men from the boys and the women from the girls. I find that with all the entrepreneurs I invest in on "Shark Tank," the best ones have that trait. When they take a hit, they bounce back and say, "hit me again." Not feeling sorry for yourself is an essential card to have and I don't see people succeed without it."
Ao ler isto, fiz logo a ligação a "Pequenos accionistas do BES recorrem ao parlamento para serem indemnizados".
.
Trecho retirado de "The investor talks mistakes, her favorite entrepreneurs, and the challenges facing small business owners"

Sem comentários: