"Can, I please reiterate to people the importance of :
- Map your environment (starting with user needs)
- Determine where you can attack (the options)
- Determine why you would attack one space over another (i.e. the games you can play, the advantages / disadvantages, the opponents, how you can exploit inertia or constraints, possibilities for building ecosystems etc)
- Determine the how (i.e. the method - using an open approach, co-creation with others, alliances)
If you don't first map your landscape, you can and only ever will be playing chess in the dark."
- Determine the what (the details) and finally the when.
quinta-feira, novembro 21, 2013
Tão comum... infelizmente.
Vale a pena ler "Without a map you have no strategy":